TCR Therapy market, Size and Share by 2035
Given the recent approval of a TCR-based therapy, industry stakeholders have initiated several R&D efforts focused on evaluating the potential of such therapy candidates against various disease indications
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Global TCR-based Therapy Market (2nd Edition), 2022-2035.”
The study features an in-depth analysis of key drivers and trends related to this domain. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of TCR therapies.
- An analysis of the popular target antigens related to hematological malignancies and solid tumors.
- A detailed analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies related to TCR-based therapies.
- An insightful analysis highlighting the key opinion leaders (KOLs) in this domain featuring an analysis of the various principal investigators of clinical trials related to TCR-based therapies.
- Elaborate profiles of marketed and mid- to late-stage clinical products (phase I/II or above).
- An analysis of various type of partnership that have been inked between several stakeholders in the domain of TCR-based therapies.
- An analysis of the investments that have been made into companies that have proprietary TCR-based products / technologies.
- An in-depth analysis of patents related to TCR-based therapies, filed / granted till 2022.
- A case study on manufacturing cell therapy products, highlighting the key challenges, and a detailed list of contract service providers and in-house manufacturers involved in this space.
- An elaborate discussion on various factors that form the basis for the pricing of cell-based therapies.
- A review of the key promotional strategies being adopted by the developers of the approved TCR-based therapies.
- Elaborate profiles of the several leading players in the domain of TCR cell therapies.
A detailed TCR therapy market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below):
- Target Indication(s)
- Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- Multiple Myeloma
- Head and Neck Carcinoma
- Sarcoma, Melanoma
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Merkel Cell Cancer
- Target Antigen
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Rest of the World
The research includes profiles of key players (listed below); each profile features a brief overview of the company, details related to its financial information (if available), details about TCR-based product(s), such as information on type of therapy and current development status, information on technology portfolio (if available), recent developments related to TCR therapy and manufacturing capabilities of the players.
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics
- Alaunos Therapeutics
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Cellular Biomedicine Group
- Gilead Sciences
- Lion TCR
- Takara Bio
- Zelluna Immunotherapy
To view more details on this report, click on the link:
Learn from experts: do you know about these emerging industry trends?
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
Learn more about Roots Analysis consulting services:
+1 (415) 800 3415