Lab Automation market Professional Survey Report by 2035
The rising demand for greater data reproducibility, accuracy and increased efficiency have prompted the healthcare laboratories to consider shifting from manually-handled processes to using lab automation systems.
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Lab Automation Market, 2023-2035”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these lab automation systems over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of lab automation system manufacturers engaged in the manufacturing of various lab automation systems.
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of lab automation system manufacturers based on several relevant parameters, such as company strength, product diversity and product strength.
- Elaborate profiles of key players (shortlisted based on a proprietary criterion) engaged in the development of lab automation system across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Each profile features a brief overview of the company, details related to its financial information (if available), product portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- A detailed analysis of partnerships inked between stakeholders engaged in this domain since 2018, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of partnership, type of partnership, type of partner, type of automation instrument(s), most active players (in terms of number of partnerships) and regional distribution of partnership activity in this domain.
- An in-depth analysis of various patents that have been filed / granted related to lab automation since 2018, taking into consideration several relevant parameters, such as patent publication year, type of patent, patent jurisdiction, CPC symbols, type of applicant, emerging focus areas and leading players (in terms of number of patents filled / granted) and leading individual assignees. It also features a detailed patent benchmarking analysis and an insightful valuation analysis, highlighting the leading patents (in terms of number of citations).
- A case study on the lab automation software providers, providing detailed analysis on various parameters such as year of establishment, company size (in terms of number of employees), location of headquarters, type of software, mode(s) of deployment, end-user(s).
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Stage of Automation
- Pre-Analytical Stage
- Analytical Stage
- Post-Analytical Stage
- Total Lab Automation
- Type of Instrument
- Automated Liquid Handling Systems
- Automated Microplate Readers
- Automated Sampling Systems
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
- Other Instruments
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Research and Diagnostic Laboratories
- Other End-Users
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Latin America
Key companies covered in the report
- Anton Paar
- Beckman Coulter
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Pall Corporation
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
To view more details on this report, click on the link
Learn from experts: do you know about these emerging industry trends?
Learn from our recently published whitepaper: -
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
Learn more about Roots Analysis consulting services:
+1 (415) 800 3415